One of the best tips I have learned on eating in general is to have a glass of water before I eat anything, snack or meal. This is a large part of snacking smart.
Now on to the easy snacks:
- Walnuts are a good choice because they contain omega 3′s
- Almonds are good for your heart health and contain lots of Vitamin E for skin health.
- Raisins are very portable and good for your heart.
- Figs are delicious and rich in protein and fiber.
- Prunes help control high blood pressure and help the body detox.
Filed under: Healthy Snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!